The Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of May 4, 2020 №343 prohibits, for the period from 11 to 22 May, the work of business entities that receive visitors, including catering establishments (restaurants, cafes), shopping malls, other entertainment establishments, fitness centers , institutions of culture, trade and consumer services, except:
- establishments of trade and consumer services (exclusively in shops, including those located in shopping malls);
- activities of enterprises, institutions, organizations that provide training for athletes of national teams of Ukraine in Olympic, non-Olympic, national sports and sports for people with disabilities, athletes in team sports of professional sports clubs.
- only if the staff is provided with personal protective equipment for the face, eyes, hands, and providing visitors with respirators or protective masks, including made independently, and with restriction of stay in the room no more than one visitor on 10 sq.m. m. area.
- Provision of catering services in open (summer) open-air areas, provided that the distance of 1.5 m between the seats at adjacent tables, no more than 2 customers at one table (excluding children under 14 years);
- Address delivery of orders and takeaway orders subject to registration by the food market operator.
- Activities of museums, open-air museums and historical and cultural reserves, in case of decision of the head of the cultural institution and by the decision of the owner (governing body), and compliance with sanitary and anti-epidemic measures.
- Activities of enterprises in the field of mass media, points of sale of the press, printing houses, editorial offices, logistics enterprises in the field of paper delivery and printed publications, as well as television and radio organizations, affiliated organizations, including content production and other media entities , which ensure the work of the media and the delivery of content to the viewer (software service providers, telecommunications operators);
- Television filming, production of a television product, in particular on the streets, indoors, provided that the number of people in one place is limited to no more than 50 people, in compliance with sanitary and anti-epidemic measures.
- holding rehearsals, trainings and other events in theaters, circuses, concert organizations, artistic (artistic) groups by the decision of the governing bodies, which do not provide for the simultaneous gathering of a large number of people (up to 50 people), without spectators, with observance of sanitary and anti-epidemic activities.
- activities of lawyers, notaries, auditors and psychologists;
- providing dental services.
The work of the respective enterprises is allowed under the following requirements: social distancing, mask regime, regular disinfection and observance of anti-epidemic measures, in accordance with those developed and approved by the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of Ukraine.
What remains forbidden:
- entertainment areas and food courts in shopping malls, entertainment areas in public places;
- restaurants, cafes that receive visitors indoors;
- activity of cinemas and theaters for reception of visitors;
- public transport without special passes;
- suburban, intercity, intraregional, interregional transport and subway;
- scheduled rail and air services;
- activities of gyms and fitness centers, except for the specified exceptions;
- activities of universities, schools, kindergartens;
- holding mass events, moving groups of more than 2 people (except for children);
- Stay in public without a mask or respirator.
- stay of persons under 14 years of age (unaccompanied by adults);
- Staying on the street without identity documents and leaving the place of observation / self-isolation without permission.