Prevent raiders from interfering with the opening of the land market.
Due to the lifting in Ukraine from July 1, 2021 of the ban on the alienation of agricultural land (Law 552-IX of 31.03.2020), which are privately owned, there is a risk of increasing raider attacks in order to seize land.
As we reported earlier, the most effective way to counter the illegal interference of raiders in the activities of enterprises, and now in order to protect the land, is to prevent such interference by following these steps:
- Proper execution of documents confirming the right of ownership or other real right to land, as well as the entry of such information in the State Register of Real Rights to Immovable Property.
- verification of information about the owner, location, purpose of the site using the cadastral number in the Public cadastral map. If the cadastral number of the plot is not assigned, it is necessary to urgently contact the nearest developer of land management documentation for the preparation of technical documentation for establishing the boundaries of the land plot.
- Use of the Opendatabot service, or any other service that will allow you to receive instant notifications in the event of changes in the status of any real estate in the State Register.
- registration in the State Agrarian Register, which allows to interact with the data of the State Land Cadastre, to obtain relevant information about land plots: their area, purpose, value, property law (if any).
If the raiders intervened, where to go to appeal the registration action:
- to law enforcement;
- to the State Registration Complaints Commission;
- Going to court, you have the right to decide on the issue of raider seizure and restoration of your rights in court. In particular, to appeal the agreements, registration actions in court, but such a procedure is quite long.
- * One of two types of appeal should be chosen: either to go to court or to the Commission, as the existence of a lawsuit is grounds for refusing to consider the complaint by the Commission of the Ministry of Justice.
- Report the seizure of the anti-raider headquarters, in order to protect agricultural enterprises from attempts by raiders to seize land or crops, the property of agricultural producers.
- Reach out to the media to inform the public about the raider capture. Resonating the issue of a raider attack often helps in the fight, including informational, as well as in the subsequent return of lost assets.