From 05 to 16 August 2020, the work of the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, Individual Entrepreneurs and Public Associations was suspended.
In accordance with the Order of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine №2409 / 5 dated 14.07.2020 “On some issues of implementation of updated software of the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, Individual Entrepreneurs and Public Associations”, the period of implementation of updated software of the Unified State Register was determined.
Starting from August 5, 2020, the updated software of the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, Individual Entrepreneurs and Public Associations (hereinafter referred to as the USR) will be put into commercial operation.
Due to the introduction of the updated USR, it will be possible to register a legal entity, individual entrepreneur or public organization only from August 16, 2020, registration documents will not be accepted from 00:00 on August 5, and documents submitted so far must be processed by 18 years August 7.
From 18:00 on August 7, the operation of the existing software of the Unified State Register will be suspended, data will be transferred from the old register to the new one and the registrars will not have access to the USR during this time.
It is noted that among the advantages of the new USR:
- search for information free of charge according to the data of a separate subdivision of the legal entity;
- providing the ability to generate a statement after any registration action;
- the possibility of accounting for family farms and the emergence of a separate sign of the creation of such a farm;
- Improved business registration processes, in particular, created a strong reflection of the changes, ensured the termination of FOP and made changes to the information about the SO in one step, added new attributes of advanced search;
- the possibility of requesting the issuance of copies of documents from the registration file; availability of a dictionary of administrative-territorial organization with the possibility of choosing streets from the list, which provides a unified approach when entering the address;
- Updated the attribute composition of the forms for entering information, in particular, there are additional fields for entering the necessary information in the USR;
- created a new entity – “ultimate beneficial owner”, thus improving the quality of data on ultimate beneficial owners by clearly structuring and separating them from the founders, which, in turn, allows you to place information in separate blocks when providing information from the USR or publications in open data. ⠀
New registration actions have been created in the updated USR, in particular:
- transition to activities on the basis of its own constituent document or model charter, introduction and cancellation of the ban on registration actions, making changes to the information about a separate unit;
- created new printed forms of documents (application, decision to refuse) and updated existing ones (extract, extract, description of submitted documents, notice of refusal);
- implemented additional control mechanisms and security modules, in particular, control of the scanned copy of the submitted document, confirmation of operations in the system using CEP, user identification when receiving an extract on the portal using CEP, automatic “LOG-OFF” in case of remote software management and inactivity of the user in the system, which in turn will help to counter the raid.